To get Avira Antivirus Pro 2016 free download 180 days trial activation key you need to follow the steps below:
- First download Avira Antivirus Pro 2012 trial version from its official website.
- Double click on the downloaded file to begin the installation.
- If you already have another version of Avira installed in your PC setup process will ask you to uninstall it and then restart the computer.
- The installation will proceed automatically after restart and after installation is completed, activation wizard will popup.
- Now click on “I already have a valid hbedv.key License file” (Note: for activation you need an internet connection and download license file using a link provided at bottom “Official”)
- In the next screen enter your personal data and the license will be created.
- Then go to Help -> License Management and copy the license key.
- To activate Avira Antivirus Pro 2016, in the license wizard enter the new license that you had copied before.
Basic Features of Avira Antivirus Pro 2016
- Real time scan against exploits.
- Smart artificial intelligence which is the unique feature of this product.
- Scans for suspicious attachments on email.
- It also fix the damage on system files caused by viruses.
- Protects itself from alteration by viruses.
- It has been awarded for best protection from Malwares such as Trojans and Worms.
- Succeeded in getting higher rating on AV-Test.
- Better results on blocking malicious URLs.
- Best privacy feature.
- Protects from all new and old type of threats.
- Compatible with Windows 10 and other popular OS including Mac.
- Automatic update feature of protection database.
- No live chat support for this product.
- Poor rating on phishing website detection.
- Incompatible with internet explorer browser protection.
- Recommended for home use only.
- Uneasy installation process and creates some changes in the web browser by installing a toolbar.
Avira Antivirus Pro is effective in providing protection against malware threats. Overall, it is worth to try antivirus software of 2016.