ESET EndPoint Security is normally priced at $205 for 1 year 5 PCs license and usually comes as 30 day free trial for test before purchase. But, if you are not interested in usual 30-day trial, there is a promotional discount offer where everyone can download ESET Endpoint Security 1 year free trial license key.
Interested users, just need to visit the promo page and follow the instructions.
NOTE: PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT PAGE IS AVAILABLE AFTER A FREE CHECKOUT USING A LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST.
In Today’s Technology, PC security is the most crucial factor that we need to consider. Most of the files, programs and apps that we get from the internet could be found malicious. Besides, there is also risk to transfer files locally. System must be clean, secure and free from viruses and for that it is essential to choose the best security software that can protect the system from the hazards. Here we present you ESET End Point security 2017 that will suit all your needs and suitable for individual, corporate and business organizations.
Being an award winning malware protection software, it keeps all files going strong with multi layered security. This comprehensive endpoint security software for PC includes all security solution such as antimalware, web filter, firewall, botnet and USB drive protection. It not only detects malware, virus and threats but eliminates them to its own way of endpoint security. Consisting of the two way firewall, it guards all inbound and outbound network, data against security breaches. In addition to this, Botnet protection blocks all the bot programs that could be created by hackers in order to steal data and information remotely.
ESET Endpoint Security Key Features
- Intuitive Remote administrator.
- Two-way Firewall.
- Built-in email protection.
- Botnet protection.
- Anti malware protection and Anti phishing guard.
- Ransomware attack prevention.
- Secure multi-platform environment.
- Confident data access control.
- Unauthorized file scan and filter module.
- Host intrusion prevention system (HIPS).
- Advanced Persistent Threats detection technique (APTs).
- System diagnosis and recovery module.
- 1 month of free trial and money-back guarantee
- Efficiently proactive and quick.
- Includes all of the protection on one software.
- Blocks and filters unwanted web traffic.
- Very effective on removing virus, rootkits, worms and spywares.
- Modern interface and easy to use.
- Prevents online fraud and phishing.
- Better protection to frequently exploited systems.
- Prevents access from unauthorized devices.
- Stops all spam email reliably.
- Monitors all the entry points at a time.
- Prevents data loss on crashes through bootable system recovery.
- Bit expensive among its competitors.
- Strict firewall and blocked some legitimate sites on test.
- Bit complication on purchase and download.
- Scored bit low on Av-Tests.
Subsequently, after installation, it detected 3 malware threats that our previously used antivirus was unable to identify. After being clear about that harmful threat, we really got impressed with the program and realized its powerful and improved detection of viruses and worms. Similarly, as another test, we browsed several phishing and fraudulent sites and it warned 9 out of 10 sites which concludes result to be satisfactory. At the same time, we tried installing a bot software but it blocked its installation and denied access. Overall, we are pleased with its security performance and marked it worth to try.