GridinSoft Anti-Malware v3 formerly known as Trojan Killer normally costs $39.95 for single PC license per year. But, as a part of giveaway offered by GridinSoft, interested users can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware v3 free trial activation code.
NOTE: ACTIVATION CODE DOWNLOAD IS AVAILABLE AFTER A FREE CHECKOUT USING A LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST.
GRIDINSOFT ANTI-MALWARE REVIEW
GridinSoft Anti-Malware aids in the removal of Malware – Trojan Horses, Worms, Adware, Spyware, when standard antivirus software fails detect them. Standard antivirus programs are good at detecting Malware, but are not always good at removing it.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware is specifically designed to eliminate Malware without the necessity of manually editing system files or the registry. The program also removes the system modifications made by Malware which are ignored by some antivirus scanners.
- Quick scan: Quick scan checks the most critical parts of your system.
- Full scan: Full scan checks all of you drives for infections.
- Removable scan: Scans all removable data devices currently attached to the computer.
- Custom scan: Allows you to customize which parts of your computer system will be scanned.
- Reset browser settings: Some malware programs make changes to your web browser settings in order to redirect it to different websites.
- Log files: See all logged GridinSoft Anti-Malware scan results.
- Quarantine lists: Selected objects can be restored, deleted or copied to a safe location.
- Collect System Info: Collect system information for Technical Support to facilitate resolution of an issue.
- Real-Time protection against latest threats.
- Auto signature updates.
Real-Time Protection will protect your system against possible threats. With this feature active, GridinSoft Anti-Malware will warn ahead of time about the risk of launching malicious or infected files or applications, and will terminate their execution to prevent your PC from being compromised.
Note that it will run automatically with Windows when Real-Time Protection is enabled.
Regular signature updates are the foundation of the maximum level of security provided by it. The update module ensures that the program is always up to date. This is done in 2 ways, either by updating the virus signature database or by updating the program itself.
The additional tools are useful if you experience any problems such as redirection of browsers, missing files, blocked sites, etc. after virus elimination. If you cannot cope with these problems, collect system information and send it. Experts will help you in solving such problems.
You can choose your own settings to personalize it. The settings include both general options and specific scan parameters.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware Support Team is ready to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They will be glad to receive messages from you, whether you have any questions, requests or a feedback.
Note, that licensed customers can also use the remote help service. They will be able to troubleshoot PC problems when you need it. It won’t be necessary to do any actions on your part.
They know that we are busy, so they provide you with different options to contact us. Starting from phone, email to ticket submission, their friendly and professional staff is always waiting to hear from you.