SurfRight HitmanPro antimalware v3 is normally priced at $34.95 for 3 PC license per year and comes with 1 month of usual trial. But, there is a promotional offer where everyone can download giveaway product key of this anti-malware product.
To get it, interested users just need to visit the promo page, available after free checkout using a link at the bottom of this post.
HitmanPro can be called as second opinion Antivirus / Anti-malware software as it is being used in a purpose to provide 100% security on which other antivirus software fails. HitmanPro doesn’t conflict with other antivirus software and it works with a core of Bitdefender, Kaspersky, G-Data and other famous security products based on online cloud antivirus engine which helps to remove malwares deeply hidden inside a system. It is made to be used with other security software to provide a real total security while other antivirus software cannot guarantee 100% security.
Providing total security needs an example like when your child gets sick with virus infection and needs a Doctor, what about when doctor says he doesn’t find anything. In that case you need a second opinion doctor to detect and remove the virus so as HitmanPro designed to provide complete protection to your computer if infected by malware where other security products fails to detect.
Key Features of HitmanPro
- Accurate detection and removal of malware, spyware and viruses.
- Second opinion scanning technique to identify security threats on software without signature.
- Quick scanning technique, scans entire system within 5 minutes without consuming much resources.
- White list feature to prevent false positives.
- Auto rebuilt the system modifications created by harmful programs.
- Make sure to kill malware hidden in inaccessible areas of system.
- Inbuilt along with other famous antivirus engine.
- Cloud antivirus feature for confirmation to detect suspicious files if it is indeed malicious.
- Support for different languages.
Supported systems are Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2003, 2008 and 2010 both 32 and 64 bit. Built in to support lots of various languages.
- Reliable rootkit detection and removal of malware.
- Fast scanning technique.
- Can be used directly on virus infected system without any disruption.
- Provides exact report about detected malwares.
- Cheap and affordable to purchase.
- Light on system and easy to use.
- Behavioral and cloud based scanning technique.
- Although it is cheap but some of its competitors are free.
- Limited features.
- Absence of live tech support.
It is one of the best antivirus software available in the market and performed well in our testing but lacks free version as of its competitors. Overall, it is a top solution capable of eliminating toughest malware hidden in a system and provides maximum protection.