IdentityForce is the user’s best choice for full coverage in an affordable budget. It is suitable for all business, consumers, and employees. Founded in 2005, the company has been awarded as the best class identity theft protection service 2017. IdentityForce includes all of the expected coverage of full theft protection and recovery including medical, economic and criminal recovery for both business and government agencies.
IdentityForce Salient Features
- Around the clock (24/7) Monitoring of identity, credit card and financial information.
- Alert system on any changes or activity using personal information.
- Regular online monitoring of personal information to check if it is placed on illegal website or online black market or not.
- Monitors the change of postal address.
- Notifies immediately of any banking transaction performed on your name.
- Displays various remedial measures to ensure safety of your identity.
- Insurance coverage of up to 1 million in case of identity theft.
What includes in Child Watch Protection?
With $2.75 per month or $27.50 per year, it is possible to add Child Watch to any of the plans. It is basically designed to ensure safety of child’s identity using identity fraud monitoring, identity restoration and $1 million of theft insurance coverage.
IdentityForce Plans and Pricing
|FEATURED PLANS||ULTRASECURE||ULTRASECURE + CREDIT|
|Price Per Month||$14.95||$19.95|
|Credit Report Monitoring|
|Legal Record Monitoring|
|Address Change Monitoring|
|Sex Offender Monitoring|
|Credit Score Tracker|
|Identity Vulnerability Check|
|Stops Junk Mail|
|Online Privacy Protection|
|Identity Restoration Expert|
|Theft Insurance Guarantee|
|Lost Wallet Insurance|
|Daily 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring|
|3-Bureau Credit Scores|
|Monthly Score Tracker|
|Credit Score Simulator|
What sets Identity Force apart?
- Medical Identity record monitoring
- 2 months’ extra trial when paid for 1 year of service.
- $1 million ID theft insurance.
- Best customer service and has been approved as Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal.
- Includes various services on single plan.
- Safeguards medical history.
- Free 30-day trial available for test before purchase.
- Provides detail report of the personal information used publicly at online.
- Helps removal of all unauthorized online record of identity.
- Minimize identity expose on public.
- Protects from key loggers, Trojans and phishing sites with its software.
- Alert system of activity on bank accounts and credit cards.
- Protects from data breach.
- Insurance coverage of up to 1 million.
- Child Identity usage activity monitor service included on any adult plans.
- Online support is not available 24/7.
- Includes limited security software.
- Coverage is limited compared to its competitors.
- Absence of mobile app.
- Credit monitoring is included in UltraSecure plan but without credit report check facility.
- Credit report check is only available in expensive plan.
The Bottom Line
Identity Force has decades of experience in providing excellent service to various individual, business and government agencies and it is our top recommendation for several reasons that also includes $1 million insurance on identity theft. Although, it lacks antivirus software but it does provide security tool to ensure safety of Identity online.