Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 is provided for 90 days free trial download for its latest version final test. It supports well on all popular Windows operating system such as 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP. We installed this security software on Windows 10 and found that this product is very reliable to detect and remove the malicious programs without any bug.
It is available to download after a free checkout using a link at the bottom of this post. The download file is a full OEM offline installer of Kaspersky with size of 166 MB on disk, preloaded with 90 days of trial and you don’t need any extra serial or license key for activation of this product. After download, just install and Click on “Activate trial version of the application”, it will show you 91 days of trial remaining as you can see in the picture below:
Kaspersky strikes the right balance between solid protection and a good understanding of what is safe and what is not. The software blocked 99 out of 100 threats and only reported one false positive. It’s a powerful security tool to have watching over your PC.
KASPERSKY INTERNET SECURITY 2017 KEY FEATURES
Normally, security software consists features such as antivirus, firewall, E-mail scanning and gaming mode. But the added features on this special giveaway of Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 includes:
- Safe Money: When you make purchases on the internet, criminals can access your bank card data and steal your money. Don’t let it happen using Safe Money feature.
- Parental Control: You can configure its settings for each Windows account. It protects your kids while surfing online keep them safe from inappropriate online activity.
- Privacy Protection: Prevents spying by limiting application’s access and prevents tracking down information about you on websites.
- Software Updater: Search for updates that improve the computer performance or fix errors in the operation of installed applications.
- Software Cleaner: performs analysis of installed applications. Programs may be detected on your computer that have non-standard installation or removal, are rarely used or categorized as advertising software. You may remove them from your computer if they were installed by mistake.
- Trusted Applications mode: KIS 2017 provides Trusted Applications mode, which only allows trusted applications to be started. All new applications will be allowed to start only if they are found in Kaspersky Lab’s database of trusted applications.
- Secure Connection: Kaspersky Secure Connection establishes a secure connection when you are about to connect to an insecure Wi-Fi network (for example, in a café). This application provides anonymity on the internet and protects your confidential data against interception.
- Cloud Protection: provides instant response to new threats, most recent data about reputation of software and website with minimum internet traffic usage.
- Quarantine: Backup copies of files that have been deleted or modified during disinfection are moved to Quarantine. The backup copies are stored in a special safe format and do not pose any threat.
- Vulnerability Scan: scans for unprotected fragments of program code on operating system and applications.
- Browser Configuration: It performs a security analysis of the browser settings. Upon completing the analysis, you can edit the browser settings.
- Privacy Cleaner: clears PC history of recent commands and accessed files, cookies, caches, logs and other data, keeping your user activity private. You can remove traces of activity that have been detected.
- Microsoft Windows Troubleshooting: searches for damaged and irregular operating system settings. System settings can be damaged by malware activity, system crashes, and incorrectly working operating system optimizers.
- Kaspersky got 6 out of 6 in its protection test by detecting the most recent malicious software threats
- It is very cheap which got 3 licenses for the price of 1.
- It is recommended for home networks including small and medium business and corporate systems.
- It got many features to keep your PC safe like parental controls, Geo filtering and identity theft protection and even the gaming mode and much more
- Kaspersky consists of ability to run low profile scans to make PC never slow down.
- It has banking mode which helps to protect your net bank details to ensure it doesn’t fall on wrong hand.
- They have good customer service and support team which provides email and chat support.
- Kaspersky is bit expensive security software as compared to other security products except Norton security.
- The first scan of Kaspersky takes a long time to complete which shows 99% scan within a minute but completes it after a long hour. But other scans are fast and free of troubles.
Overall, its protection is quite impressive and it is being recommended for both online and offline protection of your PC valuable data and information. It gives better protection for USB flash drive, hard drive or any removable media.