Kaspersky Small Office Security is priced at $149 for 5 users license per year. It usually comes as 30 days of free use for try before purchase. But, Kaspersky Lab is officially providing Kaspersky Small Office Security 2017 90 days trial download.
Interested users just need to visit the download page, chose the desired supported language. After download and installation, click on activate trial version of the application, it will be automatically activated for 91 days (3 months).
NOTE: DOWNLOAD PAGE IS AVAILABLE AFTER A FREE CHECKOUT USING A LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST.
Kaspersky is the world leading security solution for PC, Mac, Android and iOS devices. Small Office is extra than just a malware protection. It includes various tools to control activity of employees. Those tools are meant for various purpose such as limiting access on file sharing, password management, usage of application and internet. Along with its various features, it also safeguards data and information from accidental and intentional loss.
Kaspersky Small Office Security 2017 Protection Features
- File Anti-Virus: Scans all running files, that are opened or saved.
- Web Anti-Virus: Blocks harmful scripts process on computer and also filters the incoming web traffic for possibility of infection.
- Application Control: Monitors the activity of all applications that are installed on the computer.
- Firewall: Filter all network activity to ensure security on local networks and the internet.
- Private Browsing: Protects against collection of information about your activities on websites.
- Webcam Protection: Prevents spying on you via webcam.
- Anti-Banner: Blocks banners in your browser including adware applications.
- Network Attack Blocker: Protects the computer against dangerous network activity and attacks.
- System Watcher: Observes malware activity and reverts back to normal before or after infection.
- IM Anti-Virus: Scans your favorite IM messages for possibility of incoming or outgoing malicious and phishing links.
- Anti-Spam: Filters unwanted spam emails.
Additional protection of Kaspersky
Kaspersky Security Network (KSN), is the cloud-based knowledge base of Kaspersky Lab. It contains information about the reputation of applications and websites. The use of data from KSN speeds up the reaction to new threats, enhances the performance of some protection components. Besides, it also reduces the risk of false-positive detections. When user participates in KSN, information will be automatically send to Kaspersky Lab. Information includes virus infections and other problems, as well as extended statistics on downloaded and started applications. But Kaspersky Security Network does not collect or process user’s personal data.
- A security network that connects users around the world.
- Instant response to new threats.
- Real-time website reputation information.
- Simple and easy to use that makes it awesome.
- Seemingly, includes various feature for perfect protection.
- Pre-programmed to provide endpoint security.
- Reliable protection modules, what so ever.
- Clean and modern interface along with all information added.
- Perfect choice for small business.
- Scored good results on AV-TEST on performance, security and usability.
- Sadly, unable to locate lost / stolen devices.
- It supports for only 10 workstation limited to Windows OS only.
- Absence of considerable features on management console.
Kaspersky small office security 5 is quite basic and only suitable for less amount of PCs. It lacks some considerable amount of management features that are required for protection on normal business. However, it provides excellent protection with less resource consumption capability and do not compromise PC performance. Overall, Kaspersky small office is a perfect security solution for small business that it meant for.