Panda Internet Security is normally priced at $49.99 for single PC license and comes with 30 days of trial like other normal software. But, if you don’t like usual 30 days trial, there is a promotional offer to get Panda Internet Security 2016 180 days free trial download.
Interested users can get it after a free checkout using a link at the bottom of this post. The setup file is actually an online installer but our test proved that it doesn’t takes much time to download and install the required files even on a normal internet speed.
The setup file is an special OEM version of Panda, pre-loaded with 180 days trial and you don’t need any extra serial key or license code for 180 days of free subscription of this product as you can see in the picture below:
Panda Internet Security 2016 key features:
- New license activation process (much easier than previous versions).
- Network manager and remote control
- Safe browsing (sand boxing) in a virtualized environment
- Panda Safe Vault for encrypting/decryption personal files and secure erase.
- New separate web filtering (parental control) report for seeing blocked sites.
- New GUI, URL filtering, safe CD, and USB Vaccine
- New updated firewall system, Intrusion prevention System and behavioral analysis
- Updated antivirus engine
- Panda has a great cloud-based technology on it which provides 100% protection to the PC.
- It has safe browsing feature which includes anti phishing and online browsing protection
- It has rescue disk feature which will recover PC on corruption of system.
- It includes family protection which can be use for parental control such as setting time limit to use PC for family and employees.
- Panda provides all the information regarding risks on PC.
- It does not include spam links scanner tool
- To include feature of encryption and file shredding it need to be upgraded to Panda Global Protection
Overall, it is a reliable and among the best available in the market. Its cloud based protection is its greatest achievements.