RogueKiller normally comes in three different editions: Free, Personal and Technician. Free edition consists of required tools only to detect and remove malwares and basic security to the system whereas personal and technician supports extra features such as extra themes, automatic update, command line, help and support. The only difference on Personal and Technician editions are portable and rebranding features not supported on Personal and limited to use on 5 machines while they are supported on Technician with unlimited use on different machines.
The annual price of Personal Edition is $17 and Technician is $50.
RogueKiller x64.exe free download link is at the bottom of this post.
RogueKiller is a best anti-malware software of 2016, capable of detecting and cleaning latest PC threats like rogues, viruses, rootkits including debated programs that might produce corruption / modifications on the system. Its engine is based on heuristics detection technique as well as signature search, so it is well suited for deep threat detection and works in high aggressive manner with its Anti-Rootkit module. This anti-malware software works best where other fails.
RogueKiller Key Features
- Malware cleaner and hidden processes detector.
- Neutralize malware from services.
- DLL files security.
- Checks for auto run threats.
- DNS and proxy network security.
- System host file repair.
- Prevents display of rogue’s fake shortcuts on hard drive.
- Anti-rootkit module for protection of MBR.
- Reverts back the changes in system files patched by malwares.
- Works good that its meant for.
- Detects and cleanups rogue-ware.
- Works efficiently to protect the system from malware.
- Small size program with modern interface and easy to use.
- Ability to reset the changes on DNS configuration.
- Works portably without installation.
- Supports different detection modules.
- Supports various languages.
- Better online help and support.
- Provides a bit load on PC performance only while scanning.
- Absence of many features on its free version.
- Detected a legit program as threat on our test.
- Scan speed is slightly lower than other anti-malware software.