Enigma SpyHunter 4 Malware Security Suite is normally priced at MSRP 39.99 for license key and usually comes as a trial version for test purpose. But, if you are not interested in usual trial version of this product, there is a promotional offer to get it with 75% discount.
Interested users just need to visit the promo page available after add to cart and free checkout using a link at the bottom of this post. It also contains SpyHunter 4 Malware Security Suite free trial download.
Is SpyHunter Safe?
SpyHunter is the powerful anti-malware, anti-spyware software developed by Enigma and certified by West Coast Labs Checkmark Certification System. It is specifically designed for average protection of PC from malicious threats. SpyHunter auto configures itself for less interaction and best protection. So, once installed, leave the rest to it!
Actually, SpyHunter itself doesn’t provide the overall protection to the PC, rather it works with the existing antivirus software to provide optimal protection where other antivirus software fails to detect. This software has been proved to be very effective on its test to clean up malware infestation.
SpyHunter 4 Malware Security Suite Key Features
SpyHunter provides in-built security to the PC with effective anti-rootkit technology, finds and fixes the corruption.
- Malware Protection: provides real-time protection against malware, spyware, Trojans, worms and other types.
- Compact OS: provides protection against rootkits and other persistent malwares.
- System Guard: prevents auto-run malware infection on registry by blocking the processes.
- Exclusions: permits to exclude the items from future scans and detection.
- Help and Support: for customer who gets trouble using the program.
- Signature Update: daily update of malware database signature for accurate detection.
- Modern User Interface: consists of easy to use all of the required modules for overall protection of the system.
- Custom Detection Technique: allows to analyze the infection from online help desk and sends the report for conclusion.
- Certified as Platinum level of security software by West Coast Labs.
- Scored good on our test results.
- Does the job that it meant for!
- Excellent customer service.
- Good help and support.
- Also works in a safe mode.
- Provides option of bootable system rescue.
- Includes free scanner.
- Missed some of the malwares on our test.
- Unable to eliminate some traces of detected threats.
- Real time protection is not much worthy.
- The software is quite expensive as compared to its competitors.
- It is more anti-malware than being named as SpyHunter.
Enigma SpyHunter 4 works best on eliminating and cleaning active hidden, auto run malware from the system. It acts as a malware software rather than being named as anti-spyware. Besides, its competitors offer more functionality on the same or low price but in regard to its effectiveness we consider it worth to try security suite.