Vipre Antivirus is normally priced at $39.99 for 1 PC license key per year and comes with 30 days of trial. But, if you don’t like usual 30 days trial, there is a promotional offer to get VIPRE Antivirus 2016 90 days free trial download.
To take advantage of this giveaway offer, visit the promo page and enter a valid email address. Download instruction including 90 days valid license key will be sent on email. If you don’t see email arrived within 15 minutes, check your junk or spam folder.
NOTE: PROMO PAGE AND DOWNLOAD LINK IS AVAILABLE AFTER A FREE CHECKOUT USING A LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST.
After download, just install and use the serial key to activate it for 90 days.
Vipre antivirus is a security product of Sunbelt Company. The term VIPRE stands for Virus Intrusion Prevention Remedial Engine and has become popular now-a-days because of its high capability to provide protection against threats with lower level of system resources consumption. Vipre is an old and popular type of security software and stands average among security software.
FEATURES OF VIPRE ANTIVIRUS 2016
- Quarantine: Malware, Viruses and other security threats are kept in quarantine to make sure it won’t harm the computer.
- Active Protection: provides a real time active protection against threats.
- Edge Protection: Blocks download of exploits including other online threats in most of the popular web browsers.
- Handle Threats Automatically: It will automatically disinfect, quarantine and delete them as necessary.
- Catch up Scan: Missed scheduled scan is performed as a Quick Scan on next time when available.
- Second Layer Scan: Runs a second layer of full system scan protection only if threats detected on Quick Scan.
- Scan Removable Drives: Scans portable removable drives to detect, remove and block any viruses incoming to the system.
- Include Low-risk Programs: This can be configured on settings of Active Protection.
- Exclude from Scans: Huge amount of trusted files can some time takes high amount of times to get scanned so they can be excluded from future scans.
- Wake from Sleep: Auto start the computer for scheduled scans.
- Battery Saver: Saves the battery by terminating non-required processes and skipping scheduled scans. But if the power is plugged in everything will work as normal.
- Antivirus History: Check the history updates of threat detection and removal.
- Acquired a good score on malware detection on test.
- Easy to use user interface with extra ordinary features.
- Advanced protection options.
- Provides good protection against threats on email, messaging and external media.
- Heavy on detection and lighter on resources.
- Comes with multiple PC licenses.
- Average score on threat detection test.
- Low score on Independent Lab test.
- Competitive on new type of malware detection.
- Requires lengthy time to complete full scan.
- Frequent annoying popups for update.