Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus normally costs 29.99 per 1-year single license key and comes with 30 days of trial like other security software. But, if you are not interested on usual 1 month of trial, there is a promotional offer to get Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus 2016 180 days free trial download.
Interested user just need to visit the promotional page after a free checkout using a link at the bottom of this post and enter their email address where the 3 months’ valid license key will be dispatched. If you don’t see e-mail arrived within 5 min, check your junk or spam folder.
We are not sure about the duration of this giveaway but currently there is no time limit!
Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus provides multilevel protection on PC and its connected hardwares against any types of security threats such as viruses, Trojans, spywares, ransomware and others.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus 2016 Key Features
- Virus Scanner: It is a general virus scanner with graphical interface that scans critical system objects including removable media or on custom areas. It can be lunched on demand or can be scheduled to scans the computer for possible threats.
- System Guard: It is a protection module that runs hidden in a background during startup and processes to block malwares action on computer.
- Preventive Protection: It is an anti-exploit module that controls access to critical areas of system and also checks the reliability of running programs.
- Identity Theft Protection: Protects your credit card, online banking, shopping details and other user names from being stolen.
- Anti-Phishing: Blocks tricky sites that steals your personal information.
- Webcam Protection: Protects spying threats from webcam.
- Network Firewall: It prevents from unauthorized access to the computer and access of confidential data through networks.
- Auto Updater: Permits the registered users to receive automatic update of modules and virus database through internet.
- Scored perfect on its test.
- No negative impact on system performance.
- Runs fast and scans quickly.
- Consists of password manager feature similar to that of LastPass.
- Well protection of data against ransomware.
- Cheaper in price that covers up to 5 PCs.
- Few rating on Independent Lab tests.
- Password manager lacks many features compared to that of LastPass.
- Password manager is read-only on mobile devices.
- This version lacks parental control and spam filtering features.
- Detected threats to legitimate programs on our test.
- Absence of bootable rescue disk feature.